Help Kidz2Leaders end generational incarceration and change the trajectory of the lives of children of inmates.
For questions about donations, contact Christina Cummings, Executive Director.
Here are a few examples of ways your gifts could benefit a Kidz2Leaders child or family:
- A family of four to attend our Fall Family Day: $140
- Groceries and gas cards for a family in need: $200
- A teenager to attend a Camper2Counselor Retreat: $425
- One week of Camp Hope for a camper: $1,000
- One family to participate in a weekend Family Retreat: $850
- One year of Interns4Tomorrow training for a high schooler: $1,000
- Sponsor a three-week internship for a student: $1,500
Other ways to give:
Donation of stock
Email Sue Scalf, Business Manager for more information.
Click here for our wishlist.