Ending Generational Incarceration
Kidz2Leaders exists to break the cycle of incarceration by providing stability, opportunity and a Christian community for children of inmates.
Young adults who complete our programs can lead independent lives, avoid incarceration, and contribute back to their communities through leadership and volunteerism.
Guiding Organizational Principles
The Gospel and prayer transform lives.
- Jesus is the ultimate leader — we model our lives and ministry after His.
- Biblical principles are at the core of our programs.
The safety and stability of our families is our priority.
- This includes the families we serve, as well as our staff and volunteer families.
Long-term, supportive relationships are essential to creating Christian community.
- Differences are valued and respected.
- We receive and extend grace.
- Quality is more important than quantity.
God calls us to steward people, time, and money with integrity and gratitude.
- We serve with creativity and collaboration.
- We celebrate the good work God is doing.
Statement of Faith
We recognize God as our authority in every area of life.