Our 2022—2023 Interns4Tomorrow program launched this past November! We are thrilled to share that we have nineteen interns this year, more than ever before. Each intern has been paired with a business coach for mentoring and will go through a year of professional development training leading up to this summer, when when they’ll receive a professional wardrobe and a three-week paid internship with a local business.
We’re so excited for our interns to embark on this year of growth and development and we have two ways you can help:
- We are in need of meals once a month for our interns and business coaches (40 people in total). Would you or your community be willing to sponsor a meal?
- We’re looking for local business partners to host our interns. If you and your company are interested in learning more, please reach out to us at email@example.com! We’d love to explore the possibility with you.
As always, your prayers for our program participants are deeply appreciated. For our interns, please be praying that:
- the program would be a blessing to them and their families.
- this year-long experience would bring growth, clarity, and long-term impact.
- the relationships between coaches and interns would be transformative and meaningful.
- the interns will have the endurance to stay full engaged and finish strong!